- August 13, 2019 at 11:51 am #944
Hi again 🙂
So we have some translation problems with the button called “Read more”. This one is defined in the theme as a translatable string.
And we are able to find the button in the loco translate, but it doesn’t change anything, so im not really sure if all the “read more” button has the right translate tag.
I uploaded 3 images.
– Readmore1 – This button is in all our articles images.
– Readmore2 – Frontpage articles
– Radmore3 – Code snipper which shows the one “read more” button which are defined as translatable in loco.
- August 13, 2019 at 12:16 pm #948
Nevermind my question, this is just me being to tired today. These are defined in Elementor builderen… 🙂
- August 13, 2019 at 1:13 pm #949
Actuely one of the buttons can’t be translated.
It’s from the Elementor builder “Latest blog posts” which is one of the core modules of the theme.
It’s the one i linked a picture to “readmore1”.
Also that it doesn’t follow the time formats which are defined in wordpress.
– In Denmark we use : J. F Y.
While the latest blog post are showing dates as :
– D M Y.
- August 13, 2019 at 6:09 pm #950
You can translate “Read More” button in the plugins section of LocoTranslate. You can find some other widget strings inside this section.
We’ll roll out updated plugin version with the ability to change date formats tomorrow.
Thanks for the patience. Have a great day 🙂
- August 20, 2019 at 1:40 pm #968
I just downloaded the new version of the theme, i can see you made changes to the theme files the 13 august.(which is around the promised date on the changes).
But i can’t figure out where to change these new editions.
The date format for Post, i can’t see any options for this in the elementor widget. (are they somewhere else?)
And the translation string for the menu, i can still not find it in my loco translate.
– I just followed you guide to ftp and override the theme files, is these changes added though the “core them plugin” or the “Widget plugin”, if so how would i go on about updating these.
The “read more” string for post, i added a screenshot. (i have it already translated in loco but it doesn’t show in frontend.
– Flash Marketing
- August 21, 2019 at 8:14 am #970
You did it right. And it should work. At least it works in our test site (see screenshots).
We’ll roll out updated theme version later this day. It should fix the date format issue. And you should get a request to update the widget plugin. After the update, you’ll get the date format option for the widget.
Don’t forget to clear all caches after the update if you use some.
If the issue is still there provide us your URL. So we can better figure out the problem.
Best wishes, Owl Themes.
- August 21, 2019 at 4:47 pm #974
Hi support thanks for the update.
I notice a small correction that would be smart to do, the link to php.net for time formats for the new widget feature is linking to the russian version of php.net 🙂
Otherwise thanks alot for the supreme support.
I can still not translate that read more button, here is a link to the staging site where the problem is:
It’s a staging site, so if your team would like a temporary login i can also provide that.
- August 22, 2019 at 6:19 am #975
Yes, please give us access to your site: admin panel and FTP
Have a great day 🙂
- August 22, 2019 at 8:09 am #976
I would like to send you the crendentials/FTP to the site, but i can’t seem to find a way to post in private?
Do you have an email we can send it to?
- August 22, 2019 at 2:22 pm #978
- August 27, 2019 at 9:01 am #990
I have send you an email
- August 27, 2019 at 11:40 am #991
The issue is fixed!
Have a nice day 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.